Size: 109 m² for up to 5 people
The holiday house "Jagdhaus" is a well equipped furnished log cabin. It has been newly appointed and a large terrace and encompasses the south side The walls are made of large wood panels joined together by tongue and groove.
- a small entrance hall leads to the shower and WC and also to the living room
- the cosy living room with dining area has a large window with a south-facing patio door, an open fire, stereo, satellite TV, and interesting literature and board games
- the small, modernly equipped kitchen has, amongst other facilities, a refrigerator, freezer, oven with hob, dish washer, microwave, coffee machine and an electric mixer
- small bedroom for 2 people with 2 single beds
- large terrace with garden furniture
In the living room a small flight of stairs (with stair gate) leads to the upper floor to 2 separate bedrooms.
- a spacious bedroom with double bed for 2 people and built-in cupboard and a separate children's travel bed
- a small bedroom for 1 person with one standard bed (90 by 200 cm) and another place with a single mattress which can eventually be used by a second person.
The lower floor can be reached through a separate outer door which is situated beneath the terrace. Here there is a wash room/utility room with washing machine, freezer, shower and WC, a relaxation room and a spacious sauna.