Size: 90 m² for up to 6 people
The holiday home "Landhaus" has been rebuilt in the original half timber style. It has an all-wood ceiling with partial beam construction. It has also been furnished in the style of a country house and is set in a cosy rustic atmosphere. It is situated directly on the banks of Wiecheln mill pond, in a very quiet area, set back from the main village road.
- cosy living room with log fire, satellite TV, and stereo
- separate, spacious kitchen with comfortable dining area, first class equipped with dish washer, fridge-freezer, oven with hob, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, electric mixer
- 3 bedrooms, 2 of which have double beds and the other a bunk bed (each bunk 90 by 200 cm), cot available on request
- shower with WC and sauna for 4 people
- separate WC with washing facilities
- garden with fence, terrace, garden furniture and Wiecheln mill pond
- board case with interesting literature and board games
All rooms have gas central heating, living room, kitchen, hall, shower and WC all have additionally floor heating.