Size: 80 m² for up to 4 people
The holyday home "Mühlenkate" has been rebuilt in the original half timber style. It has all-wood ceiling with partial beam construction. It has also been furnished in the style of a country house and is set in cosy, rustic atmosphere.
Situated: directly on the banks of the Wiecheln mill pond
- cosy living room with log fire, satellite TV, and stereo
- separate spacious kitchen with cosy dining area, first class equipped with dish washer, fridge-freezer, oven with hob, microwave, toaster, coffee machine and electric mixer
- 2 bedrooms, both with double bed (cot available on request)
- shower with WC and sauna for 4 people
- small garden with fence, terrace, garden furniture and panoramic view on the Wiecheln mill pond
- bookcase with interesting literature and board games
All rooms have gas central heating. The living room, kitchen, hall, shower and WC all have additional floor heating.